Hi, I'm Atoosa and I am an author and registered nutritional therapist, specialising in autoimmune diseases, thyroid, metabolic conditions and gut health.
What if chronic disease didn’t have to be chronic?
I’m a qualified nutritional therapist and author. My interest in nutrition resulted from the overwhelming response to my first book ‘From a Persian Kitchen’ and a desire to better understand the science behind food and its impact on wellbeing as I began to think about my next publication. Growing up in Iran I was privileged to learn the traditional old remedies but I wanted to find out for myself if they were simply myth or if they are based on science. And so, I returned to formal education to feed my curiosity and gain the knowledge I needed to begin working on my second book. An unexpected outcome was that I became completely engaged (perhaps even a little obsessed) with nutrition to the point that I wanted to share my knowledge with others and ultimately work as a partitioner to help patients suffering from a range of aliments that can be treated by changes in their diet.
As a food writer, I feel confident in the kitchen and enjoy creating recipes and meal plans that are quick and easy to follow and stick to. Working with me means that you will have tailored recipes to your condition.
I can help you with
• Hashimoto's • IBD/crohn's disease • Celiac • Rheumatoid arthritis • Lupus • Psoriasis and more
• Stress • Anxiety • Burnouts • Depression • Low mood • Trouble sleeping • Restless less
• IBS • SIBO • IBD/crohn's disease • Candida • Bloating • Abdominal pain • Acid reflux
Bone Density Loss
• Osteopenia • Osteoporosis • Hormonal imbalance
• Prediabetes • Type 2 diabetes • Diabetes • High blood pressure • High cholesterol
• Weight gain • Struggling loosing weight • Low energy • Cravings
• Eczema • Psoriasis • Skin breakouts • Hormonal imbalances
• Energy • Hair loss • Weight gain\loss • Underactive thyroid • Hashimoto's
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING
I first contacted Atoosa when my doctor informed me that I needed to go on corticosteroids for the foreseeable future due to my elevated IgG4 levels, which had been persistently high for years, and there seemed to be no other viable option. Unwilling to be on steroids for an extended period, I sought an alternative solution. Atoosa ordered me various tests and also made changes to my diet. After 4 months, my IgG4 levels returned to the normal range. I am forever grateful! Thank you so much.
My goal is to get you back to health so that you can live life fully and show up as the best version of yourself for your loved ones.
AS SEEN IN